Dr. H (reproductive endocrinologist) told me to call him if I didn't experience a "natural D&C" by mid-January. Because I can't do anything the easy way... I broke down and called him last week.
On February 9th I have another biopsy with Dr Z (oncologist) so we discussed options and decided that she will schedule me for the D&C at that appointment. Apparently, the oncologist trumps the reproductive endocrinologist in situations like this.
Which means more pathology.
And more fingers crossed.
And more waiting.
If pathology come back clean like my November biopsy, then we'll do the D&C... wait the appropriate length of time for my uterus to heal...and then proceed to frozen embryo transfer (FET) probably March/April'ish. That's how a "window of opportunity" works.
If not - we'll do the D&C and go back to chemo. And that's how a "window of opportunity" disappears.
No whammies. No whammies. No whammies.
Oy vey! Why do I feel like I'm constantly playing a game of Russian Roulette?!